Class of 2019 Important Dates to Remember (Date Posted 10/29/2018)
IMPORTANT DATES FOR THE CLASS OF 2019 CHECKS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AFTER MAY 1ST!
- Senior HSBP Presentations MAY 1-16 Senior Ball tickets on sale before school, during lunches, and after-school Tickets are $20 each Guest forms are due by May 14th All fines must be paid prior to purchasing tickets
- Senior Awards Night – 7:00 p.m. – Auditorium MAY 20 Graduation tickets may be picked up by the GRADUATE ONLY in the Activities Office Each graduate will receive 8 tickets free of charge
- There will be a sign-up sheet for extra tickets – the number of extras allowed will depend on seating availability Senior Breakfast count due – Turn in to Mrs. Corbin
- Senior Ball – 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. – Olympia Golf & Country Club MAY 29 DEADLINE – Running Start Professor Letter & Credit Retrieval Senior Finals – Periods 1, 3, & 5
- Senior Finals – Periods 2, 4, & CSI
- Senior Sunset – 7:00 p.m. – Highclimber Stadium (time subject to change)
- Senior Breakfast – 6:15 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. – SUB
- MANDATORY Senior Class Meeting – 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. – Auditorium
- Senior Walk – 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Graduation Practice – 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. – Marcus Pavilion, St. Martin’s University
- Graduation practice is MANDATORY in order to participate in Commencement
- All fines must be paid prior to graduation practice
- For students who are unable to find transportation, a bus will be provided and is scheduled to depart at 9:00 a.m. from the FACULTY parking lot
- Commencement Ceremony – 7:00 p.m. – Marcus Pavilion at St. Martin’s University
- Graduates must arrive by 6:00 p.m.
- Admission is by ticket only!
**Gowns must be pressed. Alterations to the mortarboard or gown will be allowed which includes the ability to alter mortarboards per tribal traditional regalia (examples include eagle feather, beading around the mortarboard). Students may wear additional items that represent their culture (i.e., cedar hats, cedar mortarboards, button and traditional blankets, leis, etc.) and academic accomplishments. Items may not portray anything that is in violation of the SHS or CHOICE dress code (i.e., confederate flag, gang messages or colors). Semi-formal attire is expected (i.e., slacks, nice shirt and a tie, dress or a blouse).
Diploma pick up – Mr. Joseph in the Counseling Center
June 13th from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
June 14th from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Only graduates may sign for their diploma and must present picture ID.
If a diploma is not picked up on June 13th or 14th, graduates may pick it up starting June 21st