Shelton School District
700 S. 1st Street
Shelton, Washington 98584
Central Office Phone: 360 426-1687
FAX: 360 427-8610
School and Department Phone List
Summer Day Swim Lessons:
Sign ups are available over the phone and at the Pool office when open. We are signing up for all Summer Lesson Sessions.
Summer Day Lessons
Session #2-June 29th - July 3rd 2015
Session #3-July 6th - 10th 2015
Session #4- July 13th -17th 2015
Session #5- July 20th -24th 2015
Session #6- July 27th - 31st 2015
Session #7- August 3rd- 7th 2015
Session #8- August 10th-14th 2015
Class 1: 9:00-9:35am
Class 2: 9:40-10:15am
Class 3: 10:20-10:55am
Classes are 35minutes and the cost is $30.00 per session.
See Summer schedule located under the Pool brochure link.
Shelton High School ARC Water Safety Programs
Level 1: Intro. To Water Skills
Level 2: Fundamental Aquatic Skills
Level 3: Stroke Development
Level 4: Stroke Improvement
Level 5: Stroke Refinement
Level 6a: Fitness Swimming
Level 6b: Personal Water Safety
Parents please note:
- Levels 1-6 are designed to make children into competent swimmers. Class placement determined by swimming ability. The costs for these lessons are $30.00 for 5 lessons.
- Lessons for children ages 3 and up that are willing to participate in a class enviroment without a parent in the water with them.
- Refunds will only be permitted if the pool is closed. Once paid no refunds or credits!
- Teachers will move kids into different levels as necessary.
- Class size for levels 1-3 will be limited to 9 students per level. Levels 4-6 will be limited to 4 students per level.
- Talk to the Lesson supervisor immediately if there is a problem.
Questions? Call (360) 426-4240
The Shelton School District does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following employee has been designated to handle questions and complaints of alleged discrimination: Linda Arnold, Director of Human Resources. 360-426-1687. 700 S. 1st Street; Shelton, WA 98584. Complaint procedures can be found on this website under Board Policy #3210 (students) and #5010 (employees).