Evening Swimming Lessons:
Winter Nights Mondays and Wednesdays ONLY:
Class 1: 5:15pm-5:55pm
Class 2: 6:00pm-6:40pm
Classes are now 40 minutes and 9 Lessons to a Session cost is $60.00.
Sign ups are available for March 31st 2014.
Session #2 Feb.24th -March 24th 2014
Spring Session #1-
March 31st - May 5th 2014*
*No Lessons Mon.4/7 & Wed.4/9 over Spring Break. Spring Session#2-
**May 12th -June 11th 2014
**No Lessons on Mon.5/26 Memorial Holiday.
We are signing up for Spring Lessons starting on March 31st 2014.
Shelton High School ARC Water Safety Programs
Level 1: Intro. To Water Skills
Level 2: Fundamental Aquatic Skills
Level 3: Stroke Development
Level 4: Stroke Improvement
Level 5: Stroke Refinement
Level 6a: Fitness Swimming
Level 6b: Personal Water Safety
Parents please note:
- Levels 1-6 are designed to make children into competent swimmers. Class placement determined by swimming ability. The costs for these lessons are $60.00 for 9 lessons.
- Refunds will only be permitted in case of pool closure. Once paid no refunds or credits!
- Teachers will move kids into different levels as necessary.
- Class size for levels 1-3 will be limited to 9 students per level. Levels 4-6 will be limited to 4 students per level.
- Talk to the lesson supervisor immediately if there is a problem.
Questions? Call (360) 426-4240